Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop–a way to find and follow new blogs–hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. For more information on how to participate, click the button below. Parajunkee explains it best. : )

Click here for an explanation: Feature and Follow



This week’s activity:

Spring is in the air! Show off your favorite outdoors reading spot. If you don’t go outside…well where else do you read that isn’t inside your house? We want pics!

So there was a mention made that it is not spring in New York and New Jersey and I live in New Jersey and it is 20 degrees. However if it was warmer out, I would be laying on my nice lounge chair. It is a nice solid one not a collapsible one and has a nice blue and white cover. I read and have a table next to me for coffee or tea and the dog lays up on the lounge with me by my legs.

If I am not in the mood to be in the sun or stretch out, I sit on my patio bench and read. It has an overhang so I am in the shade and cool. Both are nice places to read.

Since I am getting this email at about 1am, I cannot take pictures but I would love to show you all my backyard so I am going to try to remember to take pictures and show you in the morning where I like to read in the spring.

I would love for anyone to post where they like to read in the spring and if you want link it to Instagram or wherever you can link it to so we can see your spot.



(looks relaxing right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment