Friday, June 27, 2014

I Know, I Know

I love my blog so much and love all of you who support it. Now that the word is out, I can tell you I was spending a lot of time on my book tour company (https://www.facebook.com/MismatchedBookendTours and @Mismatchedbookend). So the time had to come from somewhere and I took it from here. You all know I was sick a few weeks ago and I have been sick the last three days. Same as last time, fever, sinuses, sore throat, sleeping a lot. The worst part is being behind on everything and my Birthday is the 28th and I am supposed to have a party on Sunday and food and cake, etc has already been ordered. I am trying to rest. Plus it is going to be hot out and that is no good for my MS.

So I just wanted you all to know what was going on. I have no desire to drop my blog. I just may have a few days here and there when I am running a tour (I have four scheduled so far) so now you know where I will be. Feel free to leave comments here or on the links I gave you above for twitter and facebook.

I hope everyone is well today. It is FRIDAY! so smile :)

I hope to hear from you and I hope to be back here soon giving you all the book news and laughs that you love.

Keep a lookout I should have a few blitzes up later. They are good so give them a look.

I will also be announcing the winners of the giveaways and I am sorry as soon as I got caught up I fell behind again. I wish I was perfect but I am not. I know you are all patiently waiting.

Also this is very embarrassing but I hope the person that wrote me will see this. I had someone email me to ask if I needed or wanted a co-blogger. I wrote back to you saying I had to think about it. I want to talk to you. I am looking in all of my saved mail so hopefully I will find your email. If not please send me a message at Kldescopiz4@aol.com. I hope we can connect.

And the last two things:

If you are an author or know an author who would like to do a book tour, please send them to my facebook site or my email and we can talk.

If you want to do what I do and be a host for me, I will give you all that you need for the tour you just have to post it on your blog anyway you are used to blogging a tour. Again contact me here, or at facebook or on email.

If you are looking for good books to read, I have one so far for my first tour and the author is offering the book to read if you can review the book for him. I read it and it is really good. I am halfway through the second one. So contact me about book reviews here or again at the sites I gave above.

Thank you so much I am still getting a lot of views here and I appreciate it.

I hope you all are having a good day and have a great weekend!

Love and Light,
Mollydee

No comments:

Post a Comment