by Jocelyn McClurg)
USA TODAY's Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Hard Choices by Hillary Rodham Clinton (Simon & Schuster, non-fiction, on sale June 10)
What it's about: Clinton, widely expected to run for president in 2016, reflects on her time as secretary of State under President Obama.
The buzz: It's only increased since the release of the Benghazi chapter, in which Clinton writes: "I will not be a part of a political slugfest on the backs of dead Americans."
2. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand (Little, Brown, fiction, on sale June 10)
What it's about: At 48, married Nantucket "matchmaker" Dabney Kimball Beech questions her own choices when an old boyfriend returns to the island.
The buzz: Hilderbrand's brand of summer fiction is clicking with readers; her Beautiful Day hit No. 8 on USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list last year.
3. Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon (Delacorte, fiction, on sale June 10)
What it's about: Jamie Fraser reunites with Claire Randall in the new book in the best-selling Outlander time-travel series.
The buzz: The beloved characters come to TV on Aug. 9 as Outlander bows on Starz, with Caitriona Balfe as Claire and Sam Heughan as Jamie.
4. The Rise & Fall of Great Powers by Tom Rachman (Dial Press, fiction, on sale June 10)
What it's about: A young woman running a bookstore in the Welsh countryside unravels the mysteries of her past; by the author of The Imperfectionists.
The buzz: "Haunting … Brilliantly structured, beautifully written," says Kirkus Reviews.
5. The Late Starters Orchestra by Ari L. Goldman (Algonquin, non-fiction, on sale June 10)
What it's about: The author decides to take up the cello again for the first time in 25 years.
The buzz: It's an Indie Next pick of independent booksellers. "A lovely and humorous memoir," says Kelly Evert of Village Books in Bellingham, Wash.