Friday, May 16, 2014

Four Free Books!

(from bookbub.com)



Dark Matter Heart
By Nathan Wrann

Cor wants to keep his “sun allergy” quiet when he moves to the Pacific Northwest, but that becomes impossible when old trouble follows him. He’ll have to use all his wits to save his friends in this exciting twist on vampire lore.

Free on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords



All Roads Lead Home
By Diane Greenwood Muir

Looking for a fresh start, Polly moves to quaint Bellingwood, Iowa, to renovate an old schoolhouse. Can she navigate Bellingwood’s larger-than-life residents and an old town mystery? A heartwarming tale full of friendship and laughter.

Free on Amazon



Beneath the Mask of Sanity
By Mark Phillips

A psychological thrill-ride! Enter the mind of serial killer Bentley Grimes as he befriends his victim’s unassuming daughter, Katie. Can detective Frank Miles connect the dots before Katie becomes Bentley's next victim?

Free on Amazon



Killer Cupcakes
By Leighann Dobbs

Lexy Baker has it all — a successful bakery, a new home, and her dog Sprinkles by her side. Then her ex-boyfriend is found dead, poisoned by Lexy's own cupcakes. Can she clear her name and win the heart of the hunky detective investigating the murder?

I hope you take advantage of these free books. Some of them are only free for a few more days. Go check them out. II have told you before how I hate to grab tons of free books when I have not read the ones that are in my Kindle. ANd with all the email I get for free books it is really hard to turn them down. But I put them on my tbr list and hope the book will find it's way to me. But today I did pick up Beneath The Mask Of Sanity because it sounded good. I also picked up Killer Cupcakes mainly because I love cupcakes! Just kidding. It also sounded interesting and the title is great and I loved both covers also. So hopefully I will get around to reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment