Monday, December 16, 2013

My Apologies

I know although no one said anything, they terribly missed my regular blog columns today. Of course I am speaking of "THE QUOTE, THE REVIEW, THE LIST" and "HOLIDAY FUN".

Well although it does not look like it since I blog at all hours of the day and night, I do have a life. But I have this feeling of guilt about not delivering today. Can you all survive without my Bookish Quote for the day? (I don't know? Did you? Are you ok? Do I need a doctor in here?!).

Well I have another busy day on tap tomorrow and I think even our greatest writers took a break. I will do the best that I can to get you your usual and then some. In case it took some of you a bit to figure this one out, 8 was dedicated to the number of views I needed to top out my most views on my blog ever. And that darn clock that resets the views just does its own thing. It can reset anywhere, I have noticed, from 6:30p to a little after 8pEST. So as I was writing my own piece on what was sure to bring in at least 8 views, the darn thing reset. That is why I hate eight!

But seriously, I cannot complain. So many of you are coming to my blog, so much more than in the beginning and nothing happens overnight. So, as usual, I thank all of you and encourage you to come back. And as always, and yes I am going to say it again, COMMENT! I really want your input. Whoever lied to you in the past forget them. I really want your input it means a lot to me. I makes my day when someone comments.

So now I may check out some book news. I had a horrible time on my husband's computer earlier right before the 8 fiasco. I was not used to the set up or the keyboard and it would not let me upload photos. I do not know if I can go back and put up photos on my photoless articles. To be honest, they did not need them, but I think you have all figured out I love images and photos. :)

So to all of you, sleep well. And to my great friends down under, good morning! I hope you enjoy my blog so far.

You are all very dear to me. Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment