Monday, December 30, 2013

This Blog is Going Moblie!

(I was mobile until I ran into a problem. But I am still going to share)

I am thrilled to let you know that I am blogging this from my new Galaxy S4. It was a belated Christmas present. So now I can blog when I am away from my laptop or PC. Especially when those drabbles hit!!

To connect this back to books, I am happy to tell you that besides being thrilled when I got home from Best Buy to begin with, there were two more surprises waiting for me here. The first was a copy of "City of the Sun" By Julian Maio. It is an ARC not to be released until 3/11/14. I cannot wait to read it and review it for you. Also waiting for me was a copy of "Love, Line-Break" by Julie Meronek. Another book I cannot wait to read.

So that is it for now. I am going back to my laptop.

I was very pleased with the way my blog looks on a mobile app. And now I understand what the guy was talking about who commented and said it is not that my readers do not want to comment, but that a lot of people are reading my blog on a mobile app and it is hard to comment. I can see that now.

Back to your regularly scheduled blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment