Sunday, December 29, 2013

Do You Remember "The Magic Garden"?

Okay this is too good not to post. I know it is not book related. I can kind of connect it because Carol and Paula used to be teachers which means they read books and the kids read books so that is how I am connecting it :)

Do these faces look familiar to you?


Carol and Paula from "The Magic Garden". Paula was my favorite. I think it may have been an area thing. I am in New Jersey as I think you all know. This used to air I believe from 1971-1983 on what is my and still is my channel 11 WPIX which is a New York based channel.

I think every kid watched this everyday. When I saw there was going to be a Magic Garden Christmas episode on Christmas day at 6pm, I set the DVR. What I did not know is that it was a lost episode. An hour long Christmas special that they found in the WPIX vaults.

It was everything I wished for. Then I find out after going to carolandpaula.com that they are going to bring this back if enough people write in I believe on their site or on facebook. They intend to bring it back in the spring.

If you know it you should be thrilled and going there right now and commenting! They plan to bring it back in the Spring. If you do not know the show, I already found a DVD and CD on Amazon and I think if you look on the website or on facebook I am sure they have clips or even whole shows.

Please visit both sites and show them your support. If you are not familiar with the show, I cannot imagine you would not like it, or at least your little ones will love it. On their site you can order a whole bunch of things!

Now they just need to write a book and maybe they will give me an interview!!! That would be a dream.

I hope you enjoy what you find on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment