Thursday, April 10, 2014

We Are Having Company

I wanted to let my readers know like I usually do that we are having an author coming by for an interview. At first I was not sure what to do because the book I am reading which is how I found this author is an anthology by many different writers. So did I wait until the end and ask all my favorite authors to come by to do an interview or guest blog? Or do I ask one by one? But hers was the first story and was was so good, I had to get in touch with her to ask if she would stop by my blog. I cannot wait and I also cannot wait to read the other 24 stories in the anthology. One is by an author I already know, Judy Croome, you have most likely seen her on my blog with an interview we did about two months or so ago.

So if you would like to know the name of the book is Notes From The Underground Anthology by multiple authors. So keep checking back to see when author Cee Martinez will be joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment