Thursday, April 10, 2014

How Scandalous Is Your Reading History?

(from buzzfeed.com
by Arianna Rebolini)



Based on ALA’s lists of frequently banned and challenged books in the U.S., found here, here, and here.

Click here to start checking off the books you have or have not read. Then get your results.

My Results:

You've read 13 out of 93 banned books!

You’ve dipped a toe into the pool of banned books, and you’re not afraid of at least some of life’s more illicit themes, like drugs, sex, and/or spooky monsters.


*Blogger's note: Remember I had many years of not being able to read. A lot of these books are on my tbr list or I have seen the movie so I have an idea of what it is about. I cannot believe some of the books on there are banned!! What is going wrong with this country?


No comments:

Post a Comment