by Jocelyn McClurg)
USA TODAY's Jocelyn McClurg scopes out the hottest books on sale each week.
1. Where Nobody Knows Your Name by John Feinstein (Doubleday, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 25)
What it's about: The popular sportswriter (A Good Walk Spoiled) takes readers on a tour of "Life in the Minor Leagues of Baseball."
The buzz: Feinstein launches his latest book just as spring training is getting underway in the big leagues.
2. The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg (Bantam, fiction, on sale Feb. 25)
What it's about: Con artist Nicolas Fox and FBI agent Kate O'Hare pursue a former White House chief of staff who has stolen a Chinese artifact from the Smithsonian.
The buzz: The first Fox-O'Hare mystery, last year's The Heist, climbed to No. 2 on USA TODAY's Best-Selling Books list.
3. A Story of Easter and All of Us by Roma Downey and Mark Burnett (FaithWords, on sale Feb. 25)
What it's about: Companion volume to the 2013 hit History Channel miniseries The Bible, featuring more than 100 color images.
The buzz: Timed to the Feb. 28 theatrical release of Son of God, which resurrects heartthrob Diogo Morgado from The Bible as Jesus.
4. The Perfect Score Project: Uncovering the Secrets of the SAT by Debbie Stier (Harmony, non-fiction, on sale Feb. 25)
What it's about: Stier takes the SAT seven times in one year, helping her son to improve his score along the way.
The buzz: The author, a veteran of book publishing, steps to the other side of the business for her first book.
5. Bark by Lorrie Moore (Knopf, fiction, on sale Feb. 25)
What it's about: A new story collection from the author of Birds of America and Self-Help.
The buzz: It's an Indie Next pick of independent booksellers. "Hilarious and heartbreaking, sometimes in the same paragraph," says Kirkus Reviews.