Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Books from "The Colbert Report"

(from squidoo.com)


Awesome Photo Credit: cliff1066


"I don't trust books. They're all fact, no heart." says Stephen Colbert. Now, while this may be true, Stephen has a lot of authors on his show who have written books that I want to read.

Below I have links to full lists from each season of The Colbert Report since 2010. But that can be a little overwhelming. So I also feature my favourite book from each month.

And don't forget to check out the list of books from The Daily Show.

This Week on The Colbert Report

Colbert Report Guests and their Books from 2014

When you go to the above link you will see where to click to go back to the 2010 shows guests and books. I saw some of this years books. Good stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment