Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A-Z Challenge - M


M is for Memorable.

I want my blog to be memorable and for the right reasons. I want people to talk about it and want to be known as the blog that deals with all genres, does book news, funny bits, etc. I want people to look back at things I blogged in January or maybe last year and for it to have a memorable quality.

The books I read, and you cannot help this because sometimes you pick ones and you do not know and I am the type of person who has to finish a book, but I am going to start making my books more memorable. That does not mean more popular but to read more books by authors I like because I know I will like them. I will not dismiss books because they are popular. And I will give some one star books a shot to see why they got one star. (we talked about this yesterday). All books will not be memorable but the more I can recall as fabulous and memorable, the better. And in years to come, I want to have a lot of memorable books on my list.

Tomorrow's Challenge - N

No comments:

Post a Comment