Monday, April 14, 2014

A-K Challenge - L


L is for Live, Laugh, and Love.

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember this as a pendent, bracelet, key chain, etc. but it was very popular in the 80s.

I chose it not because it is sort of easy, but because I live to read and blog, I love to read and blog, and I laugh when I read and blog at myself.  I encourage you to do the same.

Basically I have read about the pitfalls of blogs being a chore and do not want that to happen with my blog. I will make sure it does not by living the three L's.

I do not think I could ever dislike reading, but even the books that are hard to get through I will love them but with tough love. :)

I will always live and breathe books. And I will always know when it is time to laugh at myself.  And my love for my books and my blog is unconditional.

Tomorrow's Challenge - M

No comments:

Post a Comment