Wednesday, April 9, 2014

17 Tote Bags Book Lovers Will Absolutely Adore

(from huffingtonpost.com
by Maddie Crum)



Book nerds may not be stereotyped as the most fashionable group of people. The majority of us are near-sighted and thus must wear very thick-rimmed glasses. Unlike the rest of the world, we're not tweed-averse. We may or may not be open to the idea of fedoras. And we've been known to rock a literary-themed t-shirt or two.

But there is one corner of the fashion world that we've staked out and made our own: the canvas tote bag. It's functional, totally twee, and a fabulous way of showing love for our favorite books, authors or magazines. However, not all tote bags are created equal. Here are 17 of our absolute favorites:

Click here to see all 17.


*Blogger's note: my favorite totes were the Book (Wine) Club Tote Bag and the Little Houses Tote. Which is your favorite or favorites? Or have you seen other ones? I know a favorite of mine is one that I got when I won a copy of Hunter's Claim by S.E. Smith. It was a tote with I think 6-8 of her book covers on it. It is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment