Friday, April 11, 2014

Which Love Story Should You Read on Vacation?

(from tressugar.com
by Tara Block)



One of the best parts about vacation is having the time to relax and read all those books you've been dying to get into. And while you probably want something on the lighter side (let's leave Tolstoy at home), easy reading doesn't have to mean garbage reading. I've picked six quality books with some romance to them that would make great beach reads, depending on what you're looking for. To figure out which one is your next read, take this quiz!

Click here to take this quiz.


Which Love Story Should You Read on Vacation?

This was what I got:


The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls

If you're on the hunt for a steamy read about forbidden love, growing up, and family secrets, The Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls by Anton DiSclafani is just the ticket. This provocative tale is set at an equestrienne boarding school for wealthy girls in Depression-era South, alternating between the past and present of a teen girl with a dark past.



*Blogger's note: I never heard of this book but I realize that it was one of the "it" books of 2013 but does not have four star reviews. I am going by goodreads. It was either three to four or a lot of one star. I do not know what to make of it. I LOVE historical fiction. I guess I will have to find out for myself. I love these kind of quizzes. I would love for you to share which book you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment