Friday, April 18, 2014

Promoting Kids Reading

(from SYNC
by Michelle Cobb)


I saw this and thought it was such a great idea. I remember signing up for this blog but do not remember totally what it was about. But what the children did was a great thing. Promoting reading is something in this day and age we need to do for our children. I did not even have a television in my room until I was 18. But I grew up with a love of reading handed down to me. And I was an only child that helped. Lots of time to myself. So I will stop talking. This is what I got in my mailbox.


We encourage you to get out and promote SYNC to your patrons and students. Look what the fine folks at Western Rockingham Middle School in Madison, North Carolina, did. Thanks to them for helping us entice more SYNC participants. We hope it inspires you!




No comments:

Post a Comment