Thursday, April 10, 2014

Poetry Challenge - April 11- April 20


I just want you my readers to know that I will be putting up the Poetry Challenge later in the day tomorrow. I wanted to respect the blogger who was doing the April Fool's Challenge.

I sure hope any bloggers that read this will participate. I cannot do fancy graphics or anything but there will be a challenge each day and I will be doing it too but I really want to see what you come up with. Just click on the pencil and comment.

My readers can do this too. Why not challenge yourself?

Even if you do not like poetry, give it a try. I made it to where you could probably do the challenge even if you are not a big poetry person. If you are, you should have a great time.

Come by tomorrow for Day 1 of the Poetry Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment