Wednesday, April 9, 2014

National Poety Month Challenge


So after being involved in the April Fool's Challenge, I got the itch to try to do a challenge of my own. I am not a graphic designer so I cannot have the fancy graphics involved but I hope some of you  bloggers will join me and do this challenge. I am still fleshing it out. Be on the lookout in the next day or two for the week long challenge. I hope you will participate and we can all have some fun. We can all read a lot more poetry! Considering what I read about how poetry sales have gone down close to 50 percent, poetry needs some help. This information comes from a lot of articles I have been reading on National Poetry Month.

So check back daily I should have it up before the end of the week. Thank you for reading this and hopefully considering this.

No comments:

Post a Comment