Sunday, April 13, 2014

National Poetry Month Challenge - Day 3



If you read my blog regularly, you will know that I partook in a blogger's challenge with the theme being April Fools or being a fool for books. I had a lot of fun and it gave me am idea.

I thought since this is national Poetry Month that I would do is (without the fancy graphics - I cannot do that), put up some fun images I dig up.

So with that short introduction, today is day three.

Day 3 Challenge - Find a blog or website celebrating National Poetry Month and tell us about it and be sure to include the link to the site.

So I looked a LOT of sites. Some of them just announced poetry month and did nothing since April 1rst or 4rth or even back in March they announced it and did nothing. I found a GREAT blog where a lot of regular people are putting up their poems and they are good too. They are not professionals and that makes it even cooler. I left someone a message the other day because I loved their poems so much. I hope you like this site. I hope they continue past this month because there is some real talent out there.

The place to go for some great poetry is: Poetry Bomb.

If you decide to visit, let me know in the comments section below. If you have a favorite poem that you find, also share the link with us so we can enjoy it too.



Mismatched Bookends: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment