Tuesday, April 15, 2014

National Poetry Challenge Month - Day 5


It is time for Spine Poetry!

In case you do not know, this is where you take your books (not your Kindle or Nook books) and face all the spines out and create a short poem. It is a lot of fun. I am going to show you someone else's as an example because I am having problems uploading the one I made for you all. Hopefully I can fix it.

But I would love for you to try it and link it up in the comments section so I can see your spine poetry.


(This is not mine and I have had it in my documents for a long time so I apologize to the person who did it because I cannot link you to them. We were all doing Spine Poetry that day).

Come back for tomorrow's Challenge!



Mismatched Bookends: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment