Tuesday, April 15, 2014

“Hardcover Bound 2” Parodies Kanye West For Book-Lovers

(from buzzfeed.com
by Isaac Fitzgerald)


The women behind internet sensation “B*tches in Bookshops” are back, this time parodying Kanye’s “Bound 2” music video.

Is there blinking?


Yes, there is Blinking.


What about horses?


You better believe it!


Making out on a motorcycle?


If by “making out” you mean “reading” and by “motorcycle” you mean “a bike with a book basket” then absolutely.


Watch the whole “Hardcover Bound 2” video here:

Click here to watch "Hardcover Bound 2"

Hooray for Annabelle Quezada and La Shea Delaney!


*Blogger's note: I LOVE THIS! OMG! I never use omg but what else describes this? I hope you found it as funny as I did. I never heard/saw B*tches in Bookshops so this was all new to me. Making fun of Kayne is fun too. But wow, the song lyrics...so funny. I really really hope you enjoy this. It made my morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment