Friday, April 4, 2014

Free Books (with live links today!)

(from digitalbooktoday.com)



Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers) 4.6 stars on 226 reviews. Coming of Age.
EMBRYO 4.4 stars on 154 reviews. Mystery. Thriller.
Wraithsong: Desirable Creatures Series 4.9 stars on 56 reviews. Paranormal romance.
Alive and Killing (A David Wolf Novel) 4.5 stars on 28 reviews. Action. Adventure.
BECOME (Desolation #1) 4.4 stars on 103 reviews. Teen and Young Adult.
Falling Into Infinity (Infinity Series) 4.4 stars on 102 reviews. Romance.
Close Up The Sky 4.7 stars on 27 reviews. Science fiction.
Washington's Lady 4.4 stars on 29 reviews. Inspirational fiction.
The Book Of Our Past Lives 4.1 stars on 34 reviews. Contemporary fiction.
Collapse (New America-Book One) 4.2 stars on 661 reviews. Dystopian.
Blind But Now I See: The Biography of Music Legend Doc Watson 4.4 stars on 66 reviews. Biography.
California Man (Salt Spring Island Friends Trilogy Book 1) 4.4 stars on 92 reviews. Contemporary romance.
Masks of the Lost Kings: Part 1 of the Suzy da Silva Series 4.1 stars on 62 reviews. Fiction.


*Blogger's note: I am sorry I have been sending out this post with the free books everyday but realize you cannot go to the website I am getting it from so I made all of the links clickable to Amazon. I hope that helps. I may not have time to do it everyday but I am going to try. I hope you find a book you will love. Or two or three!

No comments:

Post a Comment