Monday, April 21, 2014

Contest!


I am giving away an ebook of up to the value of $9.99 your choice, your device. All you have to do is comment on any of my blog posts and you have to be the comment that gets me to a certain benchmark on my views on my blog for today. I am NOT all about numbers I don't want you to think that but I am close to my all time high and want to celebrate with you so just be the one, if I hit the number, and you will get a book! You also have to obviously visit my blog and maybe spread the news about my blog so that I can get the word out about my blog. And that is it. So good luck to everyone and I hope today is the day! I hope to be able to give a book away also because I got a book in the mail today and that was fun. :) It was one that I won.

2 comments:

  1. Cool contest. Congrats on winning the book. While I don't post every day, I do check your blog and enjoy some of the links. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too bad no one participated. It was just for yesterday. I will have more contests. If I was rich I would give away books all the time! But I try to get my interview and guest blog authors to give away books which they are 99% of the time happy to do. And you don't post everyday and that is okay. I know you read regularly and I really appreciated it. I think you won a giveaway once right>? Well you are welcome I just wish more people would comment because I want to know who these hundreds of people (close to 1,000 recently) that are reading my blog are. I want to make it a reader's blog. I guess the number say it all. Have a great day and thank you for your support of me and my blog. xxoo

      Delete