Thursday, April 10, 2014

Comic Book Talk



If you have followed my blog for a long time, you know I love comics. The problem is the comic store is far. I used to have two close to me but they closed in the 90s. So I found a new comic store when I got my ComicCon passes this past ComicCon in New York. The comic store is 40 minutes away. So it is not crazy long but it is not close. I know what I like to read, what comic books I like, and have my checklist. Plus you have those ones you find and new ones that are out.

Speaking of ComicCon, I did buy a bunch of comics there. I have not read them all. Some I have read and reviewed here on my blog and it is something I would like to seriously do more of. If you are following my A-Z challenge, this is a perfect example of my F -follow through. I am telling you I want to go to the comic books store and I want to go I just have to get there.

I am going to finish reading the ones I got at ComicCon. So keep a lookout for these reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment