Monday, April 14, 2014

April Is National Autism Awareness Month

I wish I knew this sooner. I bring it up because I just did a review on "The Rosie Project" and the issue of Autism and Aspberger's Syndrome which is a form of Autism comes up. So I am going to leave a link and see what I can do for this month to help awareness. And I would like you to see what you can do. Everything helps. I have known a few people in my life who have autism. My next door neighbor is one person. And a good friend of mine's son has Autism also. So this hits close to home. So again this was brought to my attention by going to "The Rosie Project" author's webpage https://www.facebook.com/GraemeSimsionAuthor.

From the Graeme Simsion's Facebook Page:

Tomorrow is APRIL! We are excited to spend the month celebrating how we make "A Better World for Autism"! We have many exciting online events planned and don't forget to get connected with your Autism Society local affiliate for more activities and events during National Autism Awareness Month. What are you going to do this April to make "A Better World for Autism"? — with Ida Jean Marshall and 8 others.

https://www.facebook.com/AutismSociety


Please visit the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment