Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools Challenge Day Three

If you remember on 4/1, there was an April Fool's Challenge from another website and I posted that to show you and decided to take the challenge because I have missed out on so many other challenges.

So far I did day one (play a book prank on someone) and day two (tell everyone why I am  a fool for books)

So now is day three. Today I have to "Be A Fool For Books" and discuss why I like books better than people.

So I think a lot of us are going to have similar answers. Maybe not. I cannot wait to see.


For me, books are better than people because they know how to tell a story. The do not forget important details and a lot of times they are funny.

Books smell nice which is more than I can say for some people.

Books look nice again more than I can say for some people.

Books do not make you feel bad about yourself (barring maybe a self-help book that you cannot get help from).

Books are always there for you when you need them.

Books do not talk back to you in a way that is mean or nasty. They do not get irritated with you.

Books do not mind if you spend your day in your pajamas.

When you fall asleep with a book it does not snore.

You do not have to feed or offer a drink to a book.

You do not have to wait for a book to call you.

I can start getting really specific but I think that is enough. Enough to really now show me why I hang around with books! They are special to me and I think I would be, if it came down to it, fine on my own with nobody except me and my books. Seriously.

Visit http://www.parajunkee.com/ to see all of the bloggers who signed up for this event. Stay tuned tomorrow for the next challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment