Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Fool's Challenge - Day 5

Hopefully you have been following my blog for a while but at least for the past four days enough to know I am participating in a blog challenge. You can go back to each day's posts and find the "April Fool Challenge" post to see what I did the first four days.

If you are a blogger you can also participate by clicking here: http://www.parajunkee.com/

So I have had a task for each day the point being about what a fool for books I am.

Day 5 Challenge - What Character do you secretly loathe? But don't like admitting because they are so popular.

Well sorry today guys. I have not read best sellers or lots of popular books. I mean are we talking Hunger Games popular or Neil Gaiman (and his books) popular?

You all should know by now that I missed out on 14 years of reading because of my health. Since I came back to reading, there have been characters I was not fond of. But certainly not to a loathing status.

There is a character in a tour book I am reading now that I loathe, for example, but I do not even know if you would know the character or the book.

I was over on parajunkee's site to check out what the other bloggers had to say. They are so familiar with the characters it is amazing. I wonder if this is a series thing. Because you cannot have that much loathing in one book I don't think.

If I come up with something I will let you know! lol!

Come back tomorrow for the Day 6 Challenge. It is a good one.