Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Fool's Challenge - Day 5

Hopefully you have been following my blog for a while but at least for the past four days enough to know I am participating in a blog challenge. You can go back to each day's posts and find the "April Fool Challenge" post to see what I did the first four days.

If you are a blogger you can also participate by clicking here: http://www.parajunkee.com/

So I have had a task for each day the point being about what a fool for books I am.

Day 5 Challenge - What Character do you secretly loathe? But don't like admitting because they are so popular.

Well sorry today guys. I have not read best sellers or lots of popular books. I mean are we talking Hunger Games popular or Neil Gaiman (and his books) popular?

You all should know by now that I missed out on 14 years of reading because of my health. Since I came back to reading, there have been characters I was not fond of. But certainly not to a loathing status.

There is a character in a tour book I am reading now that I loathe, for example, but I do not even know if you would know the character or the book.

I was over on parajunkee's site to check out what the other bloggers had to say. They are so familiar with the characters it is amazing. I wonder if this is a series thing. Because you cannot have that much loathing in one book I don't think.

If I come up with something I will let you know! lol!

Come back tomorrow for the Day 6 Challenge. It is a good one.








2 comments:

  1. So happy for you that you can read again! I knew my Mom was pretty far gone into her dementia when she couldn't remember how to read anymore, since it had been her passion for my whole life-she always had an open paperback near her. And I have an aunt who has lost her vision due to Macular Degeneration, and she misses reading the most! Audio books are okay, but she says they're not the same.
    Glad you can resume being a bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your mom. That makes me sad. It is so hard when you are an avid reader to have that yanked from you. I am sad about your aunt too. And I agree because I tried it, audio books are not the same. I am very happy I can continue to be a bookworm also. I thank God everyday for letting me have this precious gift back. Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete