Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Fool's Challenge - Day 10

Hopefully you have been following my blog for a while but at least for the past nine days enough to know I am participating in a blog challenge. You can go back to each day's posts and find the "April Fool Challenge" post to see what I did the first nine days.

If you are a blogger you can also participate by clicking here: http://www.parajunkee.com/

Day 10 Challenge - The tropes you love - but have a hard time admitting to other book lovers.

This is kind of a sad question for me because I do not really talk to other book lovers. I try and I am on goodreads and booklikes. But I am never reading the same books as they are. Also am not familiar with what they are reading. Unless it is an older book. It is not like when I was in grammar school and High School when my best friend Kerri and I read all of the same books and talk about them.

So that aside, I still cannot think of any tropes that I love. I may just be having a mental block because I have a lot of things going on right now. And I will admit I had to look up the word tropes. But I still do not have an example. I will be interested in reading other people's blog posts today so I can get a better idea of what this is all about.

My grandmother always said you learn something each day. Today I am going to learn about tropes!

What I do like to do is through out new words I have learned from books :)

Come back tomorrow for Challenge 11 - the last challenge :(