Monday, April 7, 2014

A-Z Challenge - F


Today is F for Follow Through.

A lot of times I start blogging not just one blog but a theme of blog posts and I stop doing it. Anyone remember my days of the week posts ie Monday Musings? And more recently I promised to post the Earth Day Romance Book of the Day and I already skipped two days. Also there are things you do not know about like authors I asked to guest post and lost track of who I wrote to because I lost the paper I wrote it on. E for embarrassing.

This is partly because all of my papers and information on blogging, reading, etc are all over my bed. I need a desk first of all. I have that. I need to organize my papers. I had a list of what I was doing each day but I lost it. (The dog ate it!) And I have a daily calender but it is too small and I need a piece of poster board to have more room to write everything on.

I think follow through is important. It has a lot to do with me being disorganized. I take my blog seriously and if I tell you I am going to do something, I want to do it.

So I am going to organize and follow through to make this the best blog it can be.

Come by tomorrow for my G Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment