Monday, November 4, 2013

Get Excited! We Are Having Guests!

I have spoken to a few authors who will either be guest blogging or doing a Q & A right here for you! I am very excited to feature each and every one of them.

I will be posting an introduction to my first author, who is just waiting for me to send him my questions. He is very interesting and working on and involved in some amazing things.

Most of these authors are indie authors but I have seen some work from then that rivals the top authors of our time. Pay close attention, these authors may be your New York Times Best Selling Authors in the blink of an eye!

Keep checking back for my very first interview with a wonderful author!

Support your authors!!

girl reading photo: girl-reading-books-chick-lit girl-reading-books-chick-lit.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment