Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fun Wins!

I have been forgetting to include books I have won in contests consistently on my blog. I get a book or two in the mail or by UPS everyday because I have won a regular book at least once a day since 10/17. Not to mention the e-books I have won. Plus a book tour win and a Kirkus Review win. I want to, from the bottom of my heart, thank Goodreads.com, Booklikes.com, Kirkus Reviews, and I will get the name of the book tour to thank them properly. Without all of you, I would not be able to read as much as I do and can now. I usually do not include my book wins until I read and review them, but I want to share my excitement with you. I actually prefer to wait until I reviewed them but I got so many yesterday I am excited! Books do that to me! So I want to share with you what I received in the mail Saturday and if you have read it, please let me know how it is!

From Booklikes:

The Weight of a Feather by Judy Croome


From Goodreads:

The Girl, The Gold Tooth and Everything by Francine LaSala


From Goodreads:

Found A Matt Royal Mystery by H. Terrell Griffin


From Goodreads:

Woman of Grace: A Bible Study for Married Women by Michaelann Martin


And today I won a book that I had to include because it looks amazing:

From Goodreads:


I like to be fair and read my books in order of how I won them. So you may not see these reviews for a while. But they will be up before you know it. If you really want me to read one, and review it for you, leave me a comment and I will consider reading it for you.

Thank you for allowing me to share my good fortune. I feel blessed. It may not be the lottery, but to a book lover, it is pretty darn close!

No comments:

Post a Comment