Sunday, May 18, 2014

Don't Forget To Vote!

In case you missed the post, which I think had the wrong link on it, I am up for Blogger Of The Month in a group on goodreads. I could sure use your help. You know how much by blog means to me. I am not going to bother you everyday but there are two things you need to know. The voting ends at the end of May. And the second thing is that you have to join the group in goodreads to vote. I just found this out. But you can join then unjoin it doesn't matter to me. I love goodreads and it is a great place and I know a lot of people do not want to add another website to the ones they frequent but I would do it for a friend of someone I know well. I appreciate you time and thank you in advance. I was in the lead and then tied all day and now there is a blog two votes ahead of me and the next one down is 9 votes away from me. So it is going to be close. This is why I am asking for your help.

Thank you so much.

Mollydee

2 comments: