Saturday, May 2, 2015

Want A Sneek Peak At A New Book Cover?

I was not able to copy the image however I have a link for you to follow. Check out the cover of Felicia Johnson's new book "Black Girl" We would love to know what you see and what you think. I love it and I gave my opinion which you will see there under Melissa. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek. I do not have a release date for the book but I will soon. Get geared up!

Black Girl

Also please visit Feliia's website at feliciajohnsonauthor.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Advanced Eligibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you publish more content like this fior your reader. Noe to get the best african maxi dress Follow for more information.

    ReplyDelete