Thursday, April 30, 2015

What I Am Reading

So I was ill for a long time which explains why my blog was down and why it still is not on point yet. But I will get back to work I promise. Thank you to everyone who still stops by. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

So what am I reading now? I am reading "Her" by Felicia Johnson. I am happy to say we are working together and have become very close friends. I am actually reading her book for a second time because I never did a review. I ALWAYS do reviews. But it has been a while and those raw feelings I felt while reading it need to surface again so I can write a great review.

Fun Stuff! We will be doing an interview and a giveaway with Felicia Johnson. You can get the book now or try to win it. It is a best seller and everyone I have been in contact with seems to like it. So pick up a copy today. If you have any questions please ask me!

I usually read two to three books or more at the same time but I just cannot right now. That is okay because this book although long is a fast read. You will not want to put it down. I wish I were reading it now!!!

Pick it up on Amazon or go to the authors page HER. Take a look around. She is in the process of updating it so keep stoiping back.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment