Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So Close - READ NOW!

I did not want to blog about this again but I really need some of your help.

I posted a few days ago that I was up for Blogger of the Month at goodreads in one of their groups. I had asked you to vote for me not knowing that you had to join the group to vote. I am here again to tell you it is very close. I was tied at 20 and now have 23 votes and the other girl has 30 votes. The other 5 blogs are too far behind to catch up so this is going to be close. We were tied for a while. Seven is not a lot and I think you would like this group but if you join then drop out I do not mind. I really need the support of people who know and read my blog. So I am going to give you the link and to tell you how important this is for me. I think you all know that. So thank you in advance. I appreciate all of you and you know that. If you need anything, you can always ask me. I hope you know that.

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/102985-choose-your-favorite-blog-for-may-2014-winner-will-get-the-badge-to-ad

No comments:

Post a Comment