Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Questions for the Bloggers (Leibster Award)


I am so happy. I was nominated for a Liebster Award by  jordypaigebooks.blogspot.com.

So now I am nominating you!

So this is how it works:

RULES:

List 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.

Ask 11 new questions to 11 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers. (You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.)

Go to their blog and inform them.

So here is my information. Have fun and you deserve it!

11 facts about myself.

1 I love to read in the tub. (I am very careful with my book)

2. I love comic books

3. I do arts and crafts and have sold some before.

4. I have won over 100 book from entering contests (mix of softcover, hardcover and Kindle)

5. I know and am friends with some famous authors

6. I have the best husband in the world. My grandmother used to say "He is just like your grandfather" = the highest praise possible.

7. I love watching Nickelodeon.

8. I love Bruno's Chocolate in Florida and have the candy shipped to me (I live in NJ).

9. I love the cold weather.

10. I hate shopping.

11. I have a mini-poodle named Nino and he was a rescue. He is the best dog in the world.


My nominations: (Make sure to answer the questions below)

1. Geybi's Book Blog

2. A Daydreamer's Thoughts

3. A Soul Unsung

4. Angelic Books Reviews

5. Behind The Pages

6. Dreaming About Other Worlds

7. elizziebooks

8. moonlightreader

9, Horror After Dark

10. The Magic of Words

11. God's Girl, Books, and Coffee


So the 11 questions for my nominees are as follows:

1. What author has the greatest influence on you.

2. How do you feel about seeing characters come to life on the big screen for books made into movies?

3. Must have food/beverage while reading (if you snack or drink)

4. Who are your all time favorite characters from any book?

5. What is your comfort book?

6. Do you stick with your favorite authors or try new authors?

7. Favorite book cover and why?

8. Total silence or music/tv while reading?

9. Do you have Kindle app on your phone?

10. How do you feel about short stories?

11. Do you fold the page or use bookmarks?