Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Questions for the Bloggers (Leibster Award)


I am so happy. I was nominated for a Liebster Award by  jordypaigebooks.blogspot.com.

So now I am nominating you!

So this is how it works:

RULES:

List 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.

Ask 11 new questions to 11 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers. (You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.)

Go to their blog and inform them.

So here is my information. Have fun and you deserve it!

11 facts about myself.

1 I love to read in the tub. (I am very careful with my book)

2. I love comic books

3. I do arts and crafts and have sold some before.

4. I have won over 100 book from entering contests (mix of softcover, hardcover and Kindle)

5. I know and am friends with some famous authors

6. I have the best husband in the world. My grandmother used to say "He is just like your grandfather" = the highest praise possible.

7. I love watching Nickelodeon.

8. I love Bruno's Chocolate in Florida and have the candy shipped to me (I live in NJ).

9. I love the cold weather.

10. I hate shopping.

11. I have a mini-poodle named Nino and he was a rescue. He is the best dog in the world.


My nominations: (Make sure to answer the questions below)

1. Geybi's Book Blog

2. A Daydreamer's Thoughts

3. A Soul Unsung

4. Angelic Books Reviews

5. Behind The Pages

6. Dreaming About Other Worlds

7. elizziebooks

8. moonlightreader

9, Horror After Dark

10. The Magic of Words

11. God's Girl, Books, and Coffee


So the 11 questions for my nominees are as follows:

1. What author has the greatest influence on you.

2. How do you feel about seeing characters come to life on the big screen for books made into movies?

3. Must have food/beverage while reading (if you snack or drink)

4. Who are your all time favorite characters from any book?

5. What is your comfort book?

6. Do you stick with your favorite authors or try new authors?

7. Favorite book cover and why?

8. Total silence or music/tv while reading?

9. Do you have Kindle app on your phone?

10. How do you feel about short stories?

11. Do you fold the page or use bookmarks?

5 comments:

  1. 1. Karen Kingsbury.
    2. I think it's great, if they follow the book really well.
    3. I usually don't snack, but a cup of tea or coffee.
    4. Ashley Baxter from a Karen Kingsbury series.
    5. Bible. It always comforts me in times of need.
    6. I love finding new authors. I give me a variety to choose from.
    7. Either of Dani Pettery's Alaskan Courage series. Its shows the beauty of our world.
    8. I prefer total silence. But i can read with music or the tv on.
    9. Yes!
    10. I enjoy them!
    11. Bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I've already gotten quite a few of these ones, I'll answer the questions here :)

    1. What author has the greatest influence on you.
    Juliet Marillier

    2. How do you feel about seeing characters come to life on the big screen for books made into movies?
    Depends on how the adaptation is done. I like to focus on just the movie when watching these adaptations, because otherwise I probably won't enjoy the movie and will slam it.

    3. Must have food/beverage while reading (if you snack or drink)
    I don't usually have anything to eat or drink while reading, I'm afraid of dirtying the pages :/

    4. Who are your all time favorite characters from any book?
    Oohhh, this is a hard one, get back to me later? haha

    5. What is your comfort book?
    Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier. But usually it depends on what I feel like reading at that time.

    6. Do you stick with your favorite authors or try new authors?
    Try new authors! Especially now, I'm hearing of all these new authors every day. It's hard to keep up sometimes!

    7. Favorite book cover and why?
    GAWD> the hardest questions ever! I definitely judge a book by it's cover, so this is kind of like picking favourite children right now.....

    8. Total silence or music/tv while reading?
    Doesn't usually matter with me, I prefer silence if I'm trying to get into a book, but usually if the book is good and it pulls me in, I go into a book coma :P

    9. Do you have Kindle app on your phone?
    YES! I don't usually use it, because my eReader is a Sony, but I still like having it there in case, for some strange insane reason, I don't have a book with me.

    10. How do you feel about short stories?
    Depends how they are done. Thicker Than Water by Saundra Mitchell is amazing, but I haven't read many short stories. (This was in the Grim Anthology)

    11. Do you fold the page or use bookmarks?
    BOOKMARKS! I hate when people fold the page :/ Plus, I make my own bookmarks on my blog that readers can print and download for free :) This is me trying to cure 'book page fold-ism'

    Thanks for tagging me Mel! Loved answering these questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! I like your blog. I will have to read your answers to my questions. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete