Friday, May 9, 2014

I Have Been Nominated For A Liebster Award


I am so happy. I was nominated for a Liebster Award by  jordypaigebooks.blogspot.com.

So this is how it works:

RULES:

List 11 facts about yourself.

Answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.

Ask 11 new questions to 11 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers. (You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.)

Go to their blog and inform them.

So the 11 questions for me are as follows:

1. What is your favourite childhood book and why?

My memory is very bad do to medical conditions so that is hard for me to answer. I was reading Steven King at age 10 but I guess you mean younger. I will ask my mom. One does not stick out.

2. What is a bad book habit that you have?

Starting five or six books and then just reading two or three.

3. Have you ever tried to write your own novel?

I am writing one right now and have an author as a mentor.

4.What is a book that you thought you would love but really did not like it?

Z2 by Sherrie Cronin.

5. Do you read a book all the way through even if you do not like it?

Usually. It has to be REALLY bad to not get through it.

6. What is your favourite book cover and why?

I love the cover of Chasing Prophecy by James Moser. I love it because it looks ominous but in a good way because they are heading toward light. But that big footprint, you wonder if they missed the creature or came across it. I just love that cover.

7. If you were to write a book what would the title be and why?

I cannot answer that because I have a working title for my book and I do not want to give it away yet. Okay if I was to name another book it would be called "Little Pills" because I am ill and take a lot of pills but it could mean anything. The book would maybe be about the struggles I have had and how I went over to Western Medicine ie acupuncture, etc. Pills are just part of my life unfortunately.

8. What character from a book do you think you are most like?

Rosie from "The Rosie Project" I am smart and outgoing and used to have red hair! But her personality is very mych like me.

9. Vampires or werewolves?

Werewolves

10. If you could have any guy from any book as your boyfriend who would you pick and why?

Hunter from "Hunter's Claim" because of the hot cover shot and the description of him in the book. Plus he treated his Amate (wife or partner) so well.

11. What is youe go to book to make you feel better?

Anything by Neil Gaiman. If not short stories.

Okay I have to nominate 11 people but I am going to add that later. I have to look at all the blogs I read. Plus I have to think of 11 questions. I love this! Any bloggers that read my blog let me know if you have not been nominated I may pick you. If you are a blogger and read my blog I don't really want to ask but I would love to have more than one nomination. That would be cool. But do what you feel. I am happy to just be nominated. I work so hard on my blog and have a lot of good things coming your way the second half of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment