Saturday, May 2, 2015

Exciting News! Authors You Should Know.

I hope you are all familiar with some guests I have had on my blog and some short stories I reviewed. These horror stories were better than Steven King and I am not kidding. So hopefully you remember Evans and Adam Light. If not look them up on goodreads Evans  or  Adam or on their website www.lightbrothershorror.com. Well I have not been well as you all may have guessed by me not posting for months. So as a get well gift I am being sent their collaborative books BAD APPLES: FIVE SLICES OF HALLOWEEN HORROR and DEAD ROSES: FIVE DARK TALES OF TWISTED LOVE. Make sure you check these out. I will be reading them as I stand by the mail box waiting to read them as soon as they get here! I will also be doing a review on each book so be on the lookout. I will talk to Evans and Adam about maybe doing a giveaway. It has been a long time. Show some support by commenting below so they will come back to my site to do a giveaway and maybe a guest post or interview. Thanks for stopping by. Look for another post later on....



No comments:

Post a Comment