Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Am Back and It Feels Good!

I am so surprised to see the amount of people that are still reading my blog. I love you all and appreciate your coming to my blog.

I have Multiple Sclerosis and got a very bad flare up and could not keep up with it. I still am not totally well but I would like to get back into blogging.

In the meantime I have become a publicist for a wonderful author named Felicia Johnson. She wrote a book called "Her". It was one of my favorite books reads from last year. If you would like a copy please let me know and I will talk to Felicia. I believe I did a review on here if not I will because it was such an incredible book.

I hope I can find my information and get you your book news and tidbits. I also hope to bring more book tours to you.

So not much to say today but please think about reading "Her" and it would be great if you are a blogger to do a review for us. I am actually in the process of reading it again it was that good.

I wish happy reading for everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment